Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

OK, so as everyone knows, my birthday is kind of a big deal. I start talking about it, oh I don't know... This is January, so about 3 1/2 months in advance. But this is super exciting!

When I came home from scrapbooking tonight, Heather told me that she saw Ani DiFranco on the sign at Lawlor Events Center. I decided to look her up and see when she is coming to town. ON MY BIRTHDAY! Yep!

So, I ran through the list:

1) I saw Tori Amos on my birthday in San Jose with Tracy.

2) I saw U2 on my birthday in San Jose with Heather.

3) And now I get to see Ani on my birthday here in Reno!

3 comments:

Holli said...

Wow -- that will be a Happy Birthday! Ani DiFranco is a-ma-zing!! Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Hey Farmers is better then state farm. Ani what about the Foo Fighters... Now that exciting. Ohh Happy B-Day

Anonymous said...

I did a double-take when you said that Ani was coming to Reno--i had to google it just to make sure!

LUCKY!

I'm even MORE excited about your b-day now. Lovekat.

p.s. for the record, I still can't believe she is playing at Lawlor?!