Saturday, January 12, 2008

Good Reads!

My friend, Holli, who also blogs (see sidebar) wrote about this great website, www.goodreads.com.
I immediately had to join because I want to track the books I want to read and have read.

You should check out this website, and when you do, link me up! We can be reading buddies!

If you see my list, it is obviously a very long work in progress. But I can't wait to organize it!!

Happy Reading!

*Post Script: Tracy mentioned that she uses librarything.com

3 comments:

Holli said...

So, I just emailed you when I saw (through Chris) that you are on good reads. I'm SO excited you are there now too! In my email I mentioned that I'd love to connect with Tracy on GR too...do you think we can convince her to join us on Good Reads? Oh, please --

xoxo,
Holli

Micaela said...

I'm working on it, and yes, Tracy and I voracious readers.

Holli said...

Let me know if I can be of assistance in luring Tracy to the Good Reads side of the internet. I'd be happy to send an email or what-have-you, if necessary.

Oh, and I'm curious -- do you primarily buy books or borrow from friends/library?