Saturday, January 12, 2008

Eight Things Meme

Tracy did this meme and I decided that I would do as she wished and do it as well.

8 Things I am Passionate About

Life
U2 / Bono
Myself
Friends and family
Food (mostly eating it but sometimes making it)
Reading
Writing
Scrapbooking

8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
See a U2 concert in Ireland
Get married to a wonderful man
Go to Mardis Gras in New Orleans
Take my nephew to Disneyworld
Become a Jedi
Write my memoir
Buy a Prius
Travel

8 Things I Say Often
"He's such a douche."
"F**ck."
"F**ck that noise."
"Jesus, Mary, and Joseph."
"That's what I'm talking about."
"I love you, Bono!"
"Thank you for calling Cheryl Latham State Farm. This is Micaela."
"What's UP?"

8 Books I Have Read Recently
(see sidebar)
The Year of Yes - by Maria Dahvana Hadley
The seven Dresden books- by Jim Butcher
(And since that is kind of cheating...)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - by J.K. Rowling
The Pillars of the Earth - by Ken Follett

8 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over
"One" - U2
"Missed the Boat" - Modest Mouse
"One Tree Hill" - U2
"Pretty Girl" - Ani DiFranco
"Never There" - Cake
"Could've Been" - Frank Jordan
"Icky Thump" - White Stripes
"Raspberry Swirl" - Tori Amos

8 Things That Attract Me To My Best Friends
Loyalty
Humor
Same taste in things (music, books, cigarettes)
Aura of kindness
Dependability
Conversation (the fact that I can go on a road trip with any of them and never lack anything to say or discuss)
They laugh at my stupid jokes
Respect for others
Looks (Oh, just kidding!)

8 People Who Should Totally Do This Meme
Emily
And 7 other people I can't think of who I think should do it, but won't

No comments: