Saturday, November 10, 2007

Disneyland, Here I Come!

For those of you who do not know this, I love Disneyland. There are many reasons as to why I love Disneyland, but few understand the reasons.

You see, I am not the typical person who loves going to Disneyland.

1) I do not like random kids all up in my shit.

2) I do not like paying a million dollars for a freakin' ice cream cone.

3) I do not like random strangers all up in my shit.

4) I do not like big crowds.

5) I do not normally strike people as "happy".

6) Did I mention I do not like people all up in my shit?

HOWEVER:

1) I love seeing random kids see Mickey for the first time and go apeshit.

2) I love seeing Mary Poppins for the first time, and literally getting misty eyed with nostalgia.

3) I love Star Wars and Indiana Jones, although the Star Wars ride leaves MUCH to be desired, I still love it. (My favorite memory was last year when I went with my cousins, and Mikel, the middle one, said when it was over, "That's it? Well. We'll have to go again." Then he got up, bought himself a Yoda doll, and got back in line. I had never been so proud in my life.)

4) I love being in the happiest place on Earth.

5) I love vacation. Anywhere.

6) I love sunny California. Especially when the weather here sucks monkey ass.

So, I go off now to leave you for the week while I am in SoCal enjoying the warm-ish weather. When I get back, I will make you suffer through all of my pictures. I am planning on getting a picture with me and all the princesses.

You see? I DO like Disneyland!

No comments: