Saturday, May 19, 2007

Memoir In Progress: An Explanation

OK, as many of you know, I have started work on my own memoir. (As a grad student, I took a memoir class, loved it, eventually made it my focus on my comps, and promptly dropped out of school and said a big ol' FUCK YOU to UNR.)

Anyhoo, I still want to finish my work on the memoir. I thought this might be a good forum for some of it, and since a lot of you have never read it, I thought this might be a good place for it.

Bear with me my nostalgia. I can't help it. I've been quite nostalgic lately. Steph has been too, which she chalks up to being pregnant. I cannot say the same for me, so what is my excuse? I have none.

I hope you enjoy the pieces from my memoir, and if you hate it, then I will sick my Daddy on you.

1 comment:

Holli said...

Micaela:

I've also been planning to write a memoir (obviously this will have to wait until I'm done with school) and would love to read parts, or whatever you will share. How exciting.

Memoir Rocks,
holli