Thursday, May 24, 2007

Bunny Killer

I was driving to work this morning, and I was being totally a good girl: no coffee or food in my hand, no cell phone attached to my ear, no fiddling with the radio. And what happens? A bunny leaps out in front of my car at ramming speed with an obvious death wish.

And I hit it.

It jumped in the air, flopped around a few times and the car behind me hit it: right in the grille.

I immediately started crying.

So, with tears streaming down my face, I go to work, and I am bothered with the fact that I killed an innocent animal. And I didn't eat it. (I usually don't mind if people kill animals as long as there is a purpose [read: food] and the animal doesn't suffer.) Well, this animal didn't suffer much, because the car behind me took care of that.

Randy's response was "You smell like dead bunnies." (Just watch it. It's worth it.)

No comments: