Thursday, May 3, 2007

Memes Are FUN!

1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.

Star Wars. I don't think I have ever seen a movie more than Star Wars, Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi. Ever.

2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater.

Be Cool. Don't ask me why, but I did. Oh, and Pan's Labyrinth, which was a fabulous movie!

3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.

Well, Bono, but he is not an actor, so I will go with Matt Damon.

4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.

Alan Cumming. He creeps me OUT!

5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
Star Wars. Indiana Jones: "Nice try, Laoche!" Nacho Libre: "I love it! It's fantastic!"

6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.

I used to know all the words to Man of La Mancha because I was in the musical my senior year, but I'm pretty sure I have forgotten all the words now.

7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.

Isn't this the same question as the one before?

8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
The Godfather.

9. Name a movie that you own.

I own a bunch of movies. I'll mention a few that I won't mention in this blog: Memento, Office Space, and Alien. That pretty much sums up my eclectic taste in movies.

10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.

I can't think of anyone besides Marky Mark, so I am going to copy Tracy on this one, and choose him.

11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in? If so, what?

No. Never. Always wanted to.

12. Ever made out in a movie?

Oh yes! It was some movie with Jack Nicholson that had the word "Wolf" in the title. Who knows? Who cares? But then I only started spending money on movies that I actually wanted to see, so now I don't. I'm too cheap.

13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't yet gotten around to.

The Color Purple.

14. Ever walked out of a movie?

Why oh WHY did I not walk out on Van Helsing? I walked out of A Prelude to a Kiss.

15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.

Seabiscuit. I love that damned horse.

16. Popcorn?

I only like the smell of popcorn. I hate the kernel stuck in my teeth.

17. How often do you go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?

Heather and I used to go every Friday. But now, usually about twice a month.

18. What’s the last movie you saw in the theater?

The Grindhouse.

19. What’s your favorite/preferred genre of movie?

Action, Action, ACTION! Zombies, killings, death, destruction!

20. What’s the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?

ET. I cried like the little girl I was.

21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?

Did I already mention Van Helsing?

22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?

Mean Girls. I thought I would hate it, but I actually liked it. And I like all sorts of movies, most of which people think are weird, so ...

23. What is the scariest movie you’ve seen?

The Ring. Nuff said.

24. What is the funniest movie you’ve seen?

Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Seriously, the rabbit gets me every time.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

You didn't spell Nacho Libre's line correctly...it should be, "I loove eet! Eet's fantaaaasteec!"