Sunday, June 1, 2008

R.E.M.

This was my first R.E.M. concert, and I have to say, I was simply amazed. I know R.E.M. is a huge rock band, and now I know why they deserve to be.

They put on an amazing show, and here are some of the pictures of our fantastic day & night in Berkeley.

Tracy and I as we are leaving Reno.


In Amoeba Records with the new R.E.M. CD, Accelerate.





Why, hello, lovely cup of wine.


Our view.


Modest Mouse! I danced to "Dance Hall" & "Dashboard" like a mad woman.


I am waiting patiently for R.E.M.

1 comment:

Holli said...

Mic:

I am truly your sister in our love of REM. I still my favorite REM t-shirt I wore to our high school graduation and I still love Michael and the boys as much as ever. So glad you got to go to the show...what a great time.

and you look gorgeous too :)

xoxo,
Holli