Wednesday, June 25, 2008

OK, Universe, I Hear You!

Today I realized that the universe may be telling me something. Well, this thought was triggered by someone asking me, "I wonder what the universe is telling you?"

I replied, somewhat flippantly, "It's telling me to chill the hell out."

Then I laughed and screamed, "OK, universe, I hear you!"

So, I made myself a pact. I will chill the hell out. I will no longer worry about being alone forever. (This will prove to be impossible, but something that I can work on forever. Eternity. Infinity. Plus one.) I will do what I want, when I want. I will read more books. I will play more video games. I will write more blogs. (About what, I am not sure, but I will cross that bridge when I get to it.) I will play more. I will save up for my Prius.

I will worry less.

In other words: Universe, LAY OFF! I get it. Now, leave me alone and go bug some other super hip girl.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I always tell myself I'm going to worry less, too. Let me know when you figure out the secret to that one! :)