Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Little Christmas Craft

Every time I go home, I try to make some time to see all my friends from high school and college. Some of us even did both together. This Christmas, Amanda graciously allowed us to come to her house if we all brought an appetizer and some wine.

She even set up a little craft project for us to try.

While perusing my blog, Amanda took a gander at my friend Holli's blog. Holli had made the cutest felt nativity set and Amanda decided to give it a try. But it gave her an idea for a project: we could make our own felt Christmas tree ornaments!

This is what I came up with Miss Amanda's direction:


My beautiful Christmas tree.

OK, OK, it's pretty imperfect. But it's MY imperfections, and I love it.

3 comments:

Holli said...

Yay, Ky! How adorable your tree is...and I am so sad I was unable to attend the little get together.

Christmas, hugs to you my friend.

xoxo,
holli

The Giant said...

I love felt ornaments! Yours is just the kind I love. Imperfect, colorful and handmade.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome...Amanda is so cute and crafty.