Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Bestest Pre-Christmas Present

Heather asked me one day what I wanted for Christmas. I told her that I wanted the movie Superbad, mainly because that shit was FUNNY. And I wanted to relive the hilarity that is the movie.

Then I saw in an ad in the paper what I really wanted: an iPod alarm clock.

I doth covet the iPod alarm clock.

But I told Heather that I would rather have the movie instead. However, she surprised me with BOTH!!!

I was so exited to wake up to whatever music I wanted, I had to take pictures of it so I can share it with my dear readers.

The first morning I listened to one of my new favorite bands, Idaho, and the next morning I listened to one of the best albums of 2007, Into the Wild (Music from the Major Motion Picture). Eddie Vedder rocks my world. Tomorrow morning, another of my best of 2007, We Were Dead before the Ship Even Sank, by Modest Mouse. No more crazy morning DJs for me!!


A view of my nightstand from my bed.

No comments: