Saturday, January 31, 2009

OK, Finally, A Good Date

Is it true? Is it possible? Could it be? Or is it some elusive Batman/Superman figment of my imagination?

I had a good date. Or was it a dream?

As you may know, I have not been feeling up to my normal chipper self this past week, but I had a date last night. I didn't want to go, as it was at 9:00 pm, and since I had been feeling under the weather, I was trying to decide what to do. But I figured, why not go and get it over with?

But I was trying to stay positive. Look on the bright side. Try not to put this date down before I even meet him just because I had a slew of bad dates before. You know, be the opposite of how I actually feel. I don't know if it worked, or if I had some residual Vicodin-cough syrup in me, but I went on the date with a clear mind.

And he is great. Funny, crass, awesome, well-travelled. Like a man version of ME. (Except he is super laid back.)

2 comments:

Holli said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

update please...
Love, amanda