Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dating is Interesting

Well, good date never got back to me. In fact, he flat out snubbed me. I was upset for about a day, and then I decided to move on. I also decided that this was God's way of telling me that I shouldn't date a man with horns tattooed on his head. (Probably a bad sign, but hey, he LOOKED interesting.)

So, after a day of feeling sorry for myself, which I am getting REALLY good at, I decided I am done with dating. I've said it before, and I'll probably say it again, but this time I'm serious.

Or at least I would be if people would stop calling me and asking me out on dates.

I have one on Saturday, one early next week (sushi!) and one to be rescheduled from yesterday. And one of these dates is kinda a second date. A SECOND DATE! Something I haven't had FOR OVER A YEAR!!!! Needless to say, I am very, very excited.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck, Ky. I know I have said it a hundred thousand times, but you deserve the best and the best is out there looking for you, too. When you least expect it, you two will meet and it will be wonderful.

Amy Jerke said...

I just set up some friends and they hit if off immediately and feel they were soulmates. Both are 35, divorced with kids. However, neither has felt this way and things are happening so fast now. And they pretty much knew they were meant for each other the minute they saw each other! Everything just clicked.
Don't give up Micaela (well, say you're giving up because that's usually when it happens). Your man is out there. Have confidence. In the meantime and keep visualizing what you want.
It will happen.

Holli said...

Ditto to what Chris said. You'll find him.