Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Yes, Yes I Know. (Actually, I Don't)

I got on my facebook page today (LOVE IT!) and lovely Amanda had posted the following:

Amanda June Costello wrote at 9:51pm
Let me recreate a moment from Amanda and Curtis's house. Amanda is brushing her teeth getting ready for bed when she comes into the bedroom to find Curtis laughing- hard. Amanda asks, "Babe, what's so funny?" Curtis turns slightly to reveal his iPhone and Amanda notices that he is reading a blog she herself had been pursuing only moments before. "Is that Ky's blog?" Amanda asks. Curtis replies, "Why have I not read this before? She is so funny!" Amanda laughs and agrees with him as she gets into bed. Curtis, still standing, is laughing harder now, and says "Okay, one more and then I will go to bed." Fast forward a few minutes. Curtis is now in bed and is laughing quietly. Amanda asks, already knowing the answer, " What's so funny?" Curtis replies "Her... Sometimes she just says and writes things that are pee your pants funny." End scene. Lights out. Good night. We think you rock.

Well, I think you two rock. Let me tell you, sometimes I write on this blog, and I think, "I'm am honestly writing for myself." And well, that's OK! But honestly, I don't how funny it really is until someone tells me, which I LOOOOOOVE! (Imagine me saying that in a really awesome Oprah voice.) But God, this little post on facebook made me SMILE. Thanks, lovelies.

And the cupcakes are coming along swimingly.

No comments: