Monday, April 7, 2008

The Year of Yes: Date #4

I cannot believe that is April already and I have only been on four dates. Not that I am complaining, because after the whole Vic fiasco of Ought Eight, I thought I might never get out there again. But then I met The Doctor. (I've been watching a lot of Doctor Who lately. Sue me.)

The Doctor is super cool. He's older, but I think I might need older. He's super smart and super funny, and (thank GOD!) he's good-looking.

We met at Starbucks for a little coffee date, walked around for a while and enjoyed the incredible spring sunshine and had a really nice conversation. I really enjoyed his company.

Not that I should get my hopes up. But I think we will probably go out again. YIPPIE!

I'm back!

1 comment:

Holli said...

Cool...I'm glad to hear you are back out there! And a doctor?! Woo-Wee.