Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Birthday Party: The Year of Excuses

Here is a random sampling of the various excuses I heard at my birthday party:

#1) I have e coli.

#2) I'm sorry I'm late, I just got laid. (Rub it in, why don't you?)

#3) We're going to see an Iron Maiden tribute band called The Iron Madiens.

#4) I'm sorry you were NEVER the werewolf, but at least I didn't kill you!

#5) Sorry I didn't make it, I forgot.

Evs. (That's Australian for WHATEVER!) Here are the pictures to prove that we had fun in spite of the excuses.

PS: My button says: "Zombies. The other dead meat." Heather got it for me. Love it!




We roasted marshmallows. How fun is THAT?

7 comments:

Tracy said...

My God I look fat in that picture. "Tracy need more MARSHMALLOW! Yum, YUM!"

Anonymous said...

"...the other dead meat"...that's killing me! rotflmao

Lorna

The Giant said...

I love it! Wish I could have been there.

Micaela said...

I wish you could have been here, too, Crys!

Unknown said...

Really? Someone used e coli as an excuse on your birthday? Wow.....

Heather Williams said...

Who the hell said they didn't make it because they forgot? How can anyone forget your birthday? I mean seriously... you talk about it for days on end both before and after the blessed event. :) This person must be above and beyond self absorbed or possess a bad case of ADD.

Anonymous said...

jesus h. christ, your hair is F-ing LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!