Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy 100th Post!

I was going to post a fun little dinner I made (fish tacos) in honor of my 100th blog, but Tracy sent me this article, and I had to share it.



I need to move.

Why are there so many more single men on the west coast than on the east coast? (As least I am living on the right coast!)

Honestly, though, there might be a ton of single men in southern California, but I think SOME of those men CHOOSE to be single. You know, the players. And I am not moving to New Orleans (Sorry, Steph!) But Boise might be the ticket.

So, yes Tracy, I am ready to move to Long Beach. To Boise. To LA, Las Vegas, Phoenix. Hell, anywhere but here. (At least I don't live in NYC where there are 210,000+ more women than men.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I noticed that there was a big ole blue dot in MN...would you come out here and save me? PLEASE???hahah
lovekat.