Sunday, April 26, 2009

For Everyone Else (i.e. THE NON COMPLAINERS)

To everyone else who reads my blog (which I can hardly count myself in that category anymore!):

I heart you all for the following reasons:

1) You read my blog and think enough (or not enough) of me to comment. How lovely! I complain about something, and you get to respond! What a fantastic world we live in! (And although that sounds VERY sarcastic, it is not meant to be in the slightest.)

2) I have been trying not to be so down & out on the blog lately, and as I was discussing with The Doc last night, I have a very hard time writing when I am happy. I only have something to say when I am sad. When I am happy, I am usually out doing something that does not involve writing anything, such as going to Portland with friends or missing an awesome three day music festival.

3) Your comments make me want to be a better person.

(Who am I kidding? They don't. And they certainly don't make me want to read any children's vampire books any more, either.)

1 comment:

Mimi said...

miss seeing you weekly, kiddo...and I'm glad to see that you're HAPPY!