Monday, May 18, 2009

Hi There! Long Time, No See!

I have heard it all before.

"You don't blog anymore."

"You aren't writing anymore."

But I have a good excuse. I'm happy!

I know it seems odd, but when I am happy, I can't write about it. I just can't do it. Everything I have to say seems so lame and cute and trite, that writing, well, makes me hate how happy I am.

For some reason, I feel I can express myself better with words only when I am angry. But when I am happy, all I feel like saying is stupid driveling shit that makes me want to puke on any other given day.

For instance, "I like him." Oh, God, I am making myself sick. Who cares? Who honestly cares if I like this guy or not? No one wants to hear me go on and on about how fantastic he is, and what other funny thing he said the other day. No one. And I don't blame you! Not at all! And my friends have to put up with it when I am talking because I adore talking. And I want to make myself puke then, too.

When I am happy and I sound like a teenage girl with a crush, I feel so dumb. I just simply don't know what to do with myself. So, rather than write, I wallow in the cheesy, boring to everyone else but me, lovey-dovey world that I am in right now. Suffice to say, I am happy! And having a good time.

And I won't bother you with it.

7 comments:

Papillon Sky said...

You deserve to be happy! Glad to hear you are! Enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

you're an idiot! Don't make us sit through months of self-pity and then "spare" us the details of your happiness. not cool.

The Giant said...

Anonymous-
If you don't like "sitting through months of self-pity" and then being spared "the details" of her happiness, DON'T READ THE BLOG. Bugger off and quit annoying those of us who love this girl for who she is and how she writes. Please, for your sake and ours, shut up and go away.

Chris said...

Ditto, Giant. "Anonymous"....a little tact and consideration would be nice. You are required to read the blog.

Chris said...

Oops...AREN'T required. Duh.

Micaela said...

Thanks, ladies!!! I am sure when Rossiter and I start doing more things that will be documented via digital photography, then I will be sharing, and thanks to Chris & Giant for saying EXACTLY what I have been wanting to say to Annoy- err Anonymous. Thanks!

Papillon Sky said...

Micaela, I believe you can set up your blog so people cannot comment anonymously. That'll make your little pest go away.