Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Things That Were Hilarious, But Not So Much Now That I Think About It

This weekend was a complete and total blast. Amanda decided for her 30th birthday (was I not supposed to mention that, Amanda?) she and Curtis would go on a trip. And she would invite some of her closest friends. I think at one point the invite list included her third grade teacher and her cousin's friend's dog, once removed.

Amanda told me of this weekend adventure when I visited her at Christmas. I was in. An entire weekend of drinking with my college buddies? Twist my arm.

So this was the weekend. We went. We saw. We conquered. And by conquered, I mean we conquered the keg. 'Til I was ready to burst!

Here are a few pictures to show you what an amazing time we had. We stayed at McMenamin's Edgefield in Troutdale, OR. (Which is synonymous for "terrible service" in some foreign languages, such as French and Zulu.)



But, to the title of my entry. Things that were hilarious, but are not so much now.

1) Matt: "It wasn't the menage a trois so much, but really the diarrhea."


2) Micaela: "The only thing I am naturally good at is being rad."
3) Curtis: "Ninety, ninety, ninety, ninety. Ninety." "Ninety." And then a few seconds later, "Ninety."

OK, never mind, they really are hilarious now, too. I truly had a fantastic time; I only offended once during the weekend (that I know of) and I hope that everyone else had a fantastic time doing whatever it was that they were doing!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was a little nervous about the title of your blog my friend... and while I was reading the quotes I laughed... so I was relieved to get to the end and read that you still found them funny because sister I laughed hard that weekend. Curtis and I both agree. I have funny friends and crazy fun relatives. Love that picture of Matt and I... so silly. I heart you kyky.