Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Year of Yes: Date 3.1

So I went on my second date with "Alex" tonight. Even though it is Super Bowl Sunday. Even though it was (is!!!) snowing like mad outside. We still made it to The Macaroni Grill for dinner tonight.

I really like him. (Mental note: Do NOT get your hopes up!)

He is sweet, kind, funny, good looking. All of the things I am looking for.

Our date tonight was a short one, but nice. Short because of various things to do tomorrow morning (Him: school. Me: work.) And I am very comfortable around him, which is a refreshing change from some of the dates I have been on.

The Year of Yes is coming along nicely......

3 comments:

Holli said...

Horray!!

Micaela said...

I'm totally excited, too.... : )

Unknown said...

Hurray for you! I'm totally doing carwheels throughout my house for you. Ya know I took myself off the dating site thing, and now all of a sudden people are "winking" at me like crazy.