Sunday, August 12, 2007

I Call Bullshit


First, Bennifer breaks up. Boring.

Then, Brad breaks up with Jennifer for Angelina. Bleck.

Now, Bono is seen holding hands with Penelope Cruz? What?What?WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I have always stipulated that Bono is a man who honors, trusts, and adores his wife. Now, he is out, creating gossip for everyone to talk about.

In looking at this picture, I see Penelope -- a strong, independent European woman-- SORT OF holding hands with my boyfriend, aka Paul Hewson, aka Bono. But it really does seem to me that this picture is taken WAY out of context and they are simply friends.

Penelope has been helping Bono with his ONE campaign as well as (RED). This woman is just out, using her popularity and celebrity to help Bono in his fight for equality and integrity in the world.

Can't two people who are friends be seen holding hands just be friends? Do we assume that every time someone holds someone else's hands it is because they have a sexual relationship together? I remember a lot of times in high school, college and now that I have held hands with my friends, and in no way was this supposed to indicate a sexual relationships with that other person. It only meant that I love that person and feel comfortable and confident enough to show that love to everyone else.

Of course, no one will agree with me and insist that Bono and his wife are getting a divorce, but I strongly, vehemently disagree.

No comments: