Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Catching Up....

Well, since it HAS been so long since I have last written ANYTHING, I figure a little catching up is in order. As some of you may know from the ever-present Facebook (*1), I have bought a home, got a boyfriend, got a new job, and adopted a dog. In that order. Kinda crazy, huh? So things in my life have been kinda hectic. I figure I better just get all of that out of the way before I move on to other subjects that are bigger and better. (i.e. My Birthday (*2)) So, moving on from here. I am anticipating lots of updates, pictures and stories. I hope you look forward to them as I do!

*1: Is it just me, or does anyone else hate Zuckerberg as much as I do? I mean, how rude can you be to your friends? And don't give me that whole, "Oh, well there are two sides to every story" bull shit, because half the movie was taken from deposition transcripts! So, we find out how brilliant everyone is at Facebook, and then their stupid programs get fouled up every time I log on. FRUSTRATION ABOUNDS! Ugh. I just want to look at other people's pictures; is that too much to ask?

*2: It is officially my birthday soon. Many, many people have wondered aloud to me why I am so excited about my birthday, as I am a grown woman, and getting older usually isn't a good thing. I always tell these people (my mother, usually) that it is the only day of the year that is about Me. And my A-type personality loves it. No one can deny me that. NO ONE!

No comments: