Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Birthday, Aidan

I went to Emmett for a short little weekend trip. Mom and Dad had just returned from their European Vacation (OK, they went to the Basque Country and to Madrid, but still, that's in Europe!) and Steph, Nate, and Aidan were going to Idaho to visit. I had to see the family.

When I got there late Friday night, we decided to go to The Gem Lounge. Friends of the family bought the place and have remodeled, so it is super beautiful now. We enjoyed ourselves. Maybe a little too much.

Yes, I am two-fisting. I regretted it the next day.
The next day, was Aidan's birthday party. He had cake. Watch the video. It's adorable!





I got to see a lot of familar faces, and some not so familar, like new additions to my bunch of girlfriends' families: And I got to watch Aidan do some of his favorite things:

1) Play with the hose.2) Play with Aitxetxe.


3) Smile.




I seriously had a lot of fun with my little buddy. I hope everyone who was there had as much fun as I did!!



3 comments:

Holli said...

Ahhh...what a sweetheart! Love the video -- I think on my next birthday I'll devour a cake in that same fashion!

Glad you had a good time with the fam.

xoxo,
Holli

The Giant said...

You cut bangs! Seriously?! :) Miss and love you. Your nubbers is so cute it makes me want to have another one . . . but not that badly :)

Micaela said...

Yes, I cut bangs. I am regretting the decsion now, though.